Wednesday 31 May 2017

Master of None: Season 2

Master of None picks up right where the last season leaves off and I was a little concerned I'd have difficulty relating to the show in it's new location.  I didn't, and, it didn't last long.  If I found the first season relatable, this season took it to new heights.  Dev falls for a gal who's engaged, I have lived this story so many times in my life I've broken it down to my own self diagnosed psychological disorder.  I like(d) girls who were unavailable because (a) you always want what you can't have (b)  the hunt (c) I felt safe because "they turned me down because they have a boyfriend/it's complicated (d) THE PRIZE (which was always better in my head than in reality).  Anyway, back to the show, it's on par with the first season and I enjoyed all but the Thanksgiving and the Nick Cage movie episode. 10/12 ain't bad, actually, it's great (the hour long episode [11?] was incredibly painful to watch, in a good way though).  Recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment