Sunday 10 February 2019

Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes

I watched the first epsisode of this 4 part series and was indifferent on it, when I sat down and watched the 2nd episode it resulted in me watching the 3rd and 4th in the same day.  I was hooked at that point.  I've known about Ted Bundy, but not in this amount of detail.  He was executed when I was an early teen, I remember all the news coverage that came with that, but I never knew a whole lot of detail about his victims.  This is quite disturbing, I found myself questioning my fascination with the killer as if there was something wrong with me.  There's a lot to like here, which just feels wrong.  It's just a fascinating story and I've grown comfortable with it the same way I can slay hundreds of people in a first person shooter without guilt, it's not me, it's not my life.  Recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment