Sunday 13 March 2016

House of Cards: Season 4


House of Cards season 4, must be the time of release, but I  always seem to get sick when this show is on.  I don’t so much recall a season 2 illness, but season one I had a chest infection fearing it was pneumonia, season 3 I had the flu something horrible, and this year again, the flu.  It does help me to get though a season quickly, but at the same time, I get a bit of an upset stomach just thinking about this show.  The fourth season is good, it’s broken up into 2 parts which I find kind of odd for a Netflix show, it’s not like there’s a midseason break, but regardless, you can definitely see there are 2 separate “halfs”.  I can’t say one half is better than the first, they’re equally good, and while the show has already spun out of what could be considered “realistic”, I’m enjoying it for what it is. I was excited about Neve Campbell joining the show, but her role is a little disappointing.    Joel Kinnaman who I watched develop his acting chops on “The Killing” plays a great GOP candidate in Will Conway.  I’m  not sure how many seasons this show has left, I don’t know if they could wrap everything up in one additional season, but I’d like to see it end on a high note, and I just get the feeling this show has already peaked.  If you’re a fan of the series, recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment