Monday 4 April 2016

The Good Dinosaur

My son AJ has a fascination with all things Pixar.  So when a new movie comes out from them, we typically buy it blind.  We passed on "Inside Out" thankfully, but this one was going to be a surefire hit right?  Pixar can't make 2 bad movies, let alone in a row right?  Well.  I was wrong.  First off, this movie is scary, not as an adult, but for kids, it's terrifying.  The scrappy little human, while kind of cute, but portayed humanity at a human level which I didn't appreciate, despite the fact that I'm offended by very little.  I was probably a little cautious and touchy on the matter as I was watching with my kids.  This survival story took some surviving on our own part to get through, it was entertaining enough, but difficult for my 7 year old to watch.  I don't think this will get many repeat viewings despite the fact that we own 3 copies now, DVD, Blu-Ray, Digital combo pack.  Oh well.  Pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment