Thursday 28 April 2016

The Avengers: Age of Ultron

I thought I'd missed out on this one, but thankfully it reappeared on Netflix.  I really enjoyed the first Avengers movie, with the second movie however, the whole "Whoa all these guys are all together" feeling just isn't there anymore.  The first movie was so amazing because it felt like all the Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor movies were setting up this epic event.  It really was a one time thing.  It's still cool to see them all together, but the "wonder" just isn't there this time around.  Ultron is not nearly as cool as Loki as a villain, even though James Spader does a great job in his role.  I felt like this movie required a lot more knowledge of the comic books to get the most out of it.  I knew most of the characters from my time with the Lego game hahah.  At almost 2 and a half hours, the movie is a little long, but still worth my time, recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment