Sunday 12 March 2017

Ultimate Beastmaster

My son Cole and I were eagerly awaiting this to premier on Netflix and while I was a little underwhelmed after the first episode, the show definitely grew on me and the cast of international hosts really took this show to new heights.  A lot of it sub-titled, it still had a lot of character.  I can think of a number of improvements they could make, but for a first season, the show was entertaining and a sign of things to come.  In the end I think American Ninja Warrior does it better, but this is a nice supplement.  The lack of commercials really makes shows like this so much more enjoyable.  I think this is Netflix's first "reality" show, and while I'm not a fan of the genre typically, I'm eagerly awaiting season 2.  The best thing to come out of this show was finding something my son and I could sit down and watch on our own schedule.  Recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment