Sunday 2 July 2017

Bloodline: Season 3

I need to stop watching shows I don't like.  It's become a problem.  Thankfully, this show has run it's course and this is the final season.  Season 1 of Bloodline was some compelling TV, I absolutely loved it.  I wish I would have stopped right there.  Some say the show was cancelled well into it's writing process and that's why it ends abruptly, there are other reports that the state of Florida eliminated their tax grants which made the show too costly to produce, I've read that the shows creators envisioned this show with 7 or more seasons in mind, so to wrap it up in 3 would be difficult ...  I don't know, all I know is season 3 is a mess, but is necessary viewing if you've seen season 2.  I'd honestly recommend skipping the show altogether, because if you're like me, you want to see a series through, and one great season at the beginning does not make up for 2 sub par ones with an unsatisfactory ending.  Pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment