Sunday 8 October 2017

Seinfeld: Season 8 & 9

I've written before about how pointless it is to review these season's because they're all good, but I've come this far, I should finish what I started, but I'll combine the last two seasons into one post.  Season 8 and 9 are the two seasons where Jerry took complete control of the series after Larry David's exit.  They are different in tone, but that makes them unique.  The show became a lot "goofier" after David's exit, and while many say the show without David is not as good, there are some real classics here (and a few duds) that prove that Jerry is more than competent in carrying the show.  Notable episodes include: "The Yada Yada", "Muffin Tops", and "The Serenity Now".  A few I really disliked including "The Frogger" and "The Puerto Rican Day", but not enough to stay "pass".  The shows great, I was sad when it ended.  I'll watch is again and again and again yada yada yada, recommond.


No comments:

Post a Comment