Monday 23 January 2017

Fuller House: Season 1&2

Fuller House, I just realized I failed to review the first season, so consider this a joint review.  I think the show is brilliant.  It knows exactly what it is, and it’s the level of self-awareness that makes the show so great. The cast knows and crew know that this is a nostalgia piece, and makes plenty of jokes about it, often with winks and nods directly into the camera.  The cast has been rounded out well with additions to the original cast who are probably better actors at this point than the grown up child actors.  Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie) seems like she holds up today, but I find DJ and Kimmy quite annoying.  If you’re a fan of the original, surely you’ll find something to like here, if you’ve never seen it, you’ll likely want to pass.  I however, recommend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment