Thursday 9 February 2017

Bridge of Spies

I’ve been trying to knock off the movies on my Netflix “list” for some time, around this time last year I put all the Oscar nominated films on my list, but they always seem too “heavy” to put on, then, when I do, I usually end up thinking “that was really good” … and Bridge of Spies?  That was really good.   This is your modern Spielberg movie with a few impressive special effects sprinkled throughout to make this much more than what appeared to be a courtroom drama based on the description on Netflix.   I really don’t want to spoil anything, but while it’s heavy on drama, it’s light on court.  It has espionage, witty dialogue,  a nice variety of locations and most importantly (to me anyways) characters that are likable.  It’s good, watch it.  Recommend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment