Thursday 2 April 2015

Source Code

Let me begin by saying I almost never go to the theatre to watch a movie, this was an extremely rare occasion where baby sitters were available, the stars aligned, a movie we wanted to see was actually playing locally and it had a runtime that was acceptable to theatre viewing. There. With that said, for the first show I've seen in a theatre in a long long time, "The Source Code" more than exceeded my expectations. Fans of LOST, or the Twilight Zone will appreciate what this movie has going for it. Exploring the paranormal without going off the deep end. I don't want to say too much to spoil it, but I would highly recommend viewing this film, acting is good, characters all very likeable, and it doesn't try to be something it's not. Recommended.

Source Code

No comments:

Post a Comment