Thursday 2 April 2015

Food Inc.

Documentaries have come a long way recently, I credit reality TV for that. Food Inc. fit's into that new documentary style which are so popular these days. Pieced together with witt and style, it's a pretty quick/easy watch running at just over an hour and a half. In a hormone injected nutshell the film is about the food industry, how "unfresh" it really is, the deception and lies of the big food companies. Yup, I've seen this before. Corporations are evil. "Beer Wars" "Maxed Out" and "Food Inc" all follow this familiar trend. I eat my food with blindfolds on and really don't think too much about where it comes from. As long as it tastes okay, I'm usually pretty good with it. The movie didn't change my food perception in any way which I'm sure would displease the film makers. Somebody grab me a corn glucose infused Coke next time you're up will ya? Can't recommend.

Food, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment