Thursday 2 April 2015

Titanic 2

The original James Cameron directed Titanic ran approximately 180 minutes. I believe I've watched it 3 times. This "sequel" runs approximately 90 minutes, it took me 3 sittings to get through it. First time because it was late and my curiosity got the best of me, second because I had started it and wanted to finish it, and thirdly because I fell asleep the second time around in the final act. Is it horrible? Yes. Horrible effects, horrible acting, horribly everything by an average moviegoers standards. A lot of people probably worked really hard to get this movie pressed, a lot of people also worked really hard on the Edsel. It didn't help that I've seen better looking computer generated ships on the Playstation 2 either. Not recommended.

Titanic 2

No comments:

Post a Comment