Thursday 2 April 2015

Air Guitar Nation

I'm not exactly sure why I'm drawn to documentaries, maybe it's the extremely amateur filmmaker in me that pulls me to these "movies" made by people with nothing more than a computer and a couple cameras. I started "Air Guitar Nation" out of sheer curiosity, and even though I watched it in 2 pieces, I have to say it was quite entertaining. The initial 10 minutes had me covering my eyes with my hand, embarased for these "performers" but by the end I was genuinely rooting for "C-Diddy" to beat "Bjorn to Rock". At 80 minutes it goes pretty fast and is fairly well put together. Usually I end my reviews with a definitive "recommend" or "not recommended" however this one's tough ... if there's really nothing else to watch, and you've found yourself either jamming on an imaginary guitar, or getting way more into Guitar Hero/Rock Band than anyone should, I'd dare say you might find something interesting here. Available on Netflix instant streaming.

Air Guitar Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment